Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 19, 2009

TGIT'R Dun

Ok TGIT is because Thursday is literally my Friday. I hate saying that because it sounds so officey but I love saying it because it means I don't have to work on Friday, R Dun, had to do with a special day at the office, as when I go in there about once every few months for reasons unknown Conor and I try to come up with as many dragon jokes as possible and they all contain the world lair in them.

What is a Redneck Dragon's Favorite TV Show?
A: Lairy The Cable Guy

What is a dragon's favorite kind of horror flick to watch?
A: Lairy Movie 1,2 & 3.

Where do female dragons gather once a year in flannel?
A: Lilith Lair

What did the female dragon say when she showed up to work with a black eye?
A: She fell down the lairs.

And this list literally goes on enough to fill up a book.

I literally have no idea who else could thing this is as funny as we do save some others that probably know what it is like being in an office all day staring at a huge cartoon dragon on the wall, which I do twice a month.

Today was no exception of specialness. I normally get no work done, desk moves were happening meaning that I had tons of pointless conversation and noise going on behind me, and I always happen to catch a very harrowing tale of some sort, usually by the smoke shack outside.

As I went out for my cigarette about four girls were standing there discussing something to do with a landlord. I missed the beginning of the story but one of them said that it was utter bullshit.

The one that had the landlord said "I know! I can't move again though, I just uprooted my son and I can't do this again! What was I supposed to do? I was just nervous so I just brushed it off and laughed!"

Girl 2: "What you should have done is said "Listen motherfucker you fucking do that fucking shit again and I will rip your fucking dick off with my bare hands you piece of shit"

Yowza, my ears.

Girl 3: "You should file a police report"

Harrassed Girl: "I can't just go file a police report, I have filed three in the past three months what if they think I am some crazy girl filing police reports left and right and they don't believe me? Besides, I am afraid if I report him he will kill me so I won't talk!"

Woman: "While most people aren't serial killers in this situation you may want to watch out just in case.

Girl 3: "You know statistics show that most rapists don't even use a weapon though! Their intent is not to harm you"

Yes she literally said that. I suppose if you are being raped a penis is not a weapon, but I digress.

As Harassed Girl was telling her story and obviously very distressed, she did do one thing that had me at......

"Oh my God cute hair!" she said to me and smiled.

And then they went back to their conversation.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Thus is the freak show in which I spend my days.

Victoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Domster said...

Hahahaha. You get this every day. I wonder how you stay sane.